The Pittsburgh Summer Methodology Series
We provide training in state of the art statistical methods in a series of brief, affordable workshops for trainees (students and post-docs) and professionals (industry and faculty).
This summer our offerings include Instrument Development, Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling, SMART Clinical Trial Designs, coding in the statistical language R, and Longitudinal Multilevel Modeling.
Our instructors are university faculty and post-docs who regularly teach these quantitative methods as part of their standard coursework, and who each have extensive experience in applied use of the techniques, teaching brief workshops, and providing consultation to other applied scientists. Our hands-on workshops are designed to give you the necessary knowledge and tools to implement these cutting edge methods in your own work.
We look forward to seeing you here!
Snapshot of Our 2019 Offerings
1. Factor Analysis and Item Response Theory - June 2nd-3rd
2. Structural Equation Modeling - June 4th-5th
3. SMART Treatment Designs - July 15th
4. R for Social Scientists - July 22nd-23rd
5. Multilevel Modeling with Longitudinal Data - July 24th-26th